On this new position you will:
- Administrate, install and configure software, hardware and networks;
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues;
- Manage, deploy and configure hardware and software upgrades, security patches, including the components;
- Participate in planning and implementation of (large-scale) system development projects;
- Analyze and solve various problems, compatibility issues, automation processes;
- Be a great and responsible team member with attention to detail.
We see you succeed on the position when you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in system administration;
- Work experience in finance industry gives an advantage;
- Preferably completed higher education in Information Technologies;
- Knowledge in Linux, VMware, Networking un Windows server administration;
- Knowledge in Citrix is desirable and welcomed;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Professional team, great colleagues and career growth;
- Diverse and challenging tasks to be solved on Baltic level across all companies;
- Healthy work environment;
- Motivational package and social events (ask for details).
Only selected candidates will be informed. We guarantee confidentiality.
For applying please fill the form below: