On this new position you will:
- Support of DWH and BI solutions’ users in development of business requirements, perform analysis of requirements and mapping of needs;
- Ensure efficient transition of business requirements to technical specifications and harmonized development of DWH in all Baltic countries;
- Analyse, design and manage of data warehouse data models;
- Design and build reports in the Business Objects and SAP business warehouse reporting environment;
- Data quality control, DWH bug detection, analysis and reporting to developers, quality assurance of development;
- Train and guide DWH users.
We see you succeed on the position when you have:
- Higher education (mathematical, economic or IT- related);
- Previous work experience in the insurance industry will benefit;
- Report drafting skills in SAP Business Objects reports environment;
- Experience supporting and developing data warehouses;
- Experience in working with data modelling, database architecture or SQL will benefit;
- Fluent in English;
- Good analytical and mathematical skills, accurate working methods, strong attention to detail;
- Good communicational skills.
- A dynamic and responsible position in one of the leading insurance groups in the Baltic region;
- Professional development and learning opportunities;
- An attractive package of additional benefits;
- Competent ERGO team;
- Opportunities for professional development in the ERGO Group.
Only selected candidates will be informed. We guarantee confidentiality.
From 1800 eur/mon. gross salary